LMRCL Recruitment 2018 – Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited (LMRCL) has issued a job notification for 386 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.LMRC invites online application for Assistant Manager, SCTO, CRA, Jr Engineer, Office Assistant, Account Assistant and Maintainer Post.All eligible candidate can apply online for these post by 27/03/2018.
LMRCL Jobs 2018 post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
LMRCL Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post and Pay Scale –
- Assistant Manager (27 post) => Rs. 20600-46500
- Assistant Company Secretary (01 post) => Rs. 20600-46500
- Station Controller cum Train Operator – SCTO (101 post) => Rs. 13500-25520
- Customer Relations Assistant – CRA (49 post) => Rs. 10170-18500
- Jr Engineer (93 post) => Rs. 13500-25520
- Office Assistant – HR (02 post) => Rs. 10170-18500
- Account Assistant (01 post) => Rs. 10170-18500
- Public Relation Assistant (02 post) => Rs. 10170-18500
- Maintainer (110 post) => Rs. 8000-14140
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for LMRC Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 21-28 years
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Educational Qualification –
- B.E/B.Tech Engineering degree or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with a minimum of 60% marks in relevant trade.
- 2-year full-time MBA (Finance ) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with a minimum of 60% marks or CA or ICWA.
- Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics /Electronics & Telecommunication or equivalent # from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with a minimum of 60% marks.
- B.Com (Three-year course) from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute with a minimum of 60% marks.
- ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electrician trade with a minimum of 60% marks for UR & OBC vacancies and with a minimum of 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC/ST only.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for LMRCL 2018 post is given below –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 500
- For SC/ST candidate – Rs. 200
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for LMRCL Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Lucknow Metro Railway Corporation Limited – SC/TO, Assistant Manager, Customer Relation Assistant, Junior Engineer, Account Assistant Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for LMRCL Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access the online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload all relevant document along with the application form.
- Make online payment for application fee through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
- Take print out of online application form.
Admit Card –
All applicant can download their admit card from here, who applied for LMRC Executive & Non-Executive post-2018.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Application – 23/02/2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 27/03/2018
- Dates for downloading Admit Card – 09.04.2018 to 23.04.2018
- Date of written examination – 16.04.2018 & 06.05.2018