MHRB Assam Recruitment 2018 – Medical and Health Recruitment Board (MHRB) Assam has issued a job notification for 26 vacancies under National Health Mission.MHRB Assam invites online application for Lecturer Various post under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 14/03/2018.
NHM Assam Lecturer Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
MHRB Assam Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Lecturer in Prosthodontics, Crown & Bridge, Aesthetic Dentistry and Oral Implant logy – 04 post
- Lecturer in Conservative Dentistry Endodontic – 05 post
- Lecturer in Oral Pathology, Microbiology – 03 post
- Lecturer in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – 03 post
- Lecturer in Periodontology – 02 post
- Lecturer in Orthodontics &Dentofacial Orthopedics – 02 post
- Lecturer in Oral Medicine & Radiology – 02 post
- Lecturer in Public Health Dentistry – 02 post
- Lecturer in Pedodontics – 02 post
- Lecturer in Anesthesiology – 01 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for MHRB Assam Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 18-43 years
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for NHM Assam Vacancy 2018 is given below –
- For Lecturer – Rs. 15,600/- Rs. 39,100/- Grade Pay-Rs. 7000/-
- For Tutor – Rs. 15,600/- Rs. 39,100/- Grade Pay-Rs. 6000/-
Educational Qualification –
- An MDS Degree of an Indian University or an equivalent qualification with Post Graduate qualification.
- Diplomate of National Board in the relevant subject.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for MHRB Lecturer Post is given below –
- For General candidate – Rs. 250
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Rs. 150
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for MHRB Assam Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Verification of Document
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Medical and Health Recruitment Board Assam – Lecturer Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for MHRB Assam Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with application form.
- Application fee should be deposited through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”.
- Take print out of Application form for future use.
Admit Card/Interview Schedule –
All applicant can download their admit card or check interview schedule from here, who applied for NHM Assam Recruitment 2018 Lecturer Post.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Application – 26/02/2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 14/03/2018