MP High Court Recruitment 2018
The Madhya Pradesh High Court is the High Court of the state of Madhya Pradesh which is located in Jabalpur. It was established as the Nagpur High Court on 2 January 1936 by Letters Patent dated 2 January 1936, issued under Section 108 the Government of India Act, 1935. This Letters Patent continued in force even after the adoption of the constitution of India on 26 January 1950 by virtue of Articles 225 & 372 thereof.
The Madhya Pradesh High Court has issued a job notification for 140 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. MP invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Civil Judge. The Check Online Notification and Apply Application Form for an official website. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 05/08/2018 and The last date application form 04/09/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
MP High Court Recruitment 2018 for 140 Civil Judge vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below
MP High Court Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Name Of The Post||Civil Judge|
|No. Of Vacancies||140|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||05/08/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||04/09/2018|
Name & Number Of Vacancies
- Civil Judge – 140 post
- Minimum of Age- 21 years
- Maximum of Age- 35 years.
- Rs. 27,700/- to 44,770/-
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Law in any discipline from a recognized University (or) any Equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Application Examination Fee:
- Gen & Other state Candidates Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST/OBC/Female candidates Rs. 600/-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
|Online Starting Date||05/08/2018|
|Call letters Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Here|
|Download Admit Card||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|