NRAA Recruitment 2018 – National Rainfed Area Authority (NRAA) has issued a job notification for 04 vacancies under Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. NRAA invites application for Technical Consultant post under recruitment notice 2018. All eligible candidate can apply for NRAA Recruitment 2018 post by 17/06/2018.
NRAA Techincal Consultant Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
NRAA Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Technical Consultant (Senior) – 02 post
- Technical Consultant – 02 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for NRAA Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Candidate age limit should be between 65-70 years.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for NRAA Delhi Technical Consultant 2018 post is as follows –
- Technical Consultant (Senior) – Rs. 150000-200000
- Technical Consultant – Rs. 100000-150000
Educational Qualification –
- For Technical Consultant (Sr) – Ph .D Degree in Veterinary Sciences/Animal Sciences/Diary/Fisheries from a recognized University with 10 to 15 years of field experience in livestock generation and conservation, dairying, promoting milk co-operatives.
- For Technical Consultant – Master’s Degree in Agronomy, Soil Sciences or Soil and Water Conservation Engineering or Civil Engineering or Sociology or Economics from a recognised University with 3 to 5 years’ experience in the concerned subject.
Application Fee –
Please check National Rainfed Area Authority Recruitment 2018 official notification page for application fee information.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for NRAA Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Document Verification
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about National Rainfed Area Authority – Technical Consultants Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for NRAA Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Send Application Form to – Director, NRAA, NASC Complex, A-Block, 2nd Floor, DPS Marg, PUSA, New Delhi – 110012
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for NRAA Techincal Consultant Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 18/05/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application – 17/06/2018