Pali District Court Recruitment 2018 – District court is referred to as sessions court when it exercises its jurisdiction on criminal matters under Code of Criminal procedure (CrPc), As per section 9 of CrPc, the court is established by the State Government for every sessions division. the court is established by the State Government for every sessions division. The court is presided over by a Judge, appointed by the High Court of that particular state. The High Court may also appoint Additional Sessions Judges and Assistant Sessions Judges in this court. In Indian cities, the Sessions Court is responsible for adjudicating matters related to criminal cases. The court is responsible for cases relating to murders, theft, dacoity, pick-pocketing and other such cases.
Pali District Court 18 Junior Assistant & Class IV Vacancy
The District & Sessions Judge Pali has issued a job notification for 18 vacancies under recruitment notice on 8th Aug 2018. Faridabad District Court invites offline applications from eligible candidates for the post of Jr Assistant & Class IV. The Check Online Notification and Apply Application Form for an official website. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 08/08/2018 and The last date application form 24/08/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Pali District Court Recruitment 2018 for Jr Assistant & Class IV vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below
Pali District Court Recruitment Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||District & Sessions Judge Pali|
|Name Of The Post||Jr Assistant & Class IV|
|No. Of Vacancies||18|
|Job Location||Pali (Raj)|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||08/08/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||24/08/2018|
Name & Number Of Vacancies
- Junior Assistant- 07 post
- Class IV – 11 post
- Maximum of Age- 65 years.
- Age Relaxation as per govt rule.
- Candidates should have a 10th/12th/Graduate pass or equivalent thereto from a recognized University.
Application & Examination Fee:
- Check official notification
- Written Test
- Interview Basis
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now Download The Application Form.
- Fill The Application Form attested copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature and
one self-addressed envelope affixing thereon a stamp of Rs.5/-.
- Send The Application Form along with required documents to “Office of District and Sessions Judge, Pali (Raj). On or Before 24th August 2018”.
Important Dates & Links:
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Download Notification & form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|