RBI Recruitment 2018
The Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment Board has released the vacancy at Security Guard. The total number of posts is 270. If you wish to apply, you can apply online at the official website.
RBI 270 Security Guard vacancy online 2018
The Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment Board has issued a job notification for 270 vacancies under recruitment notice on Nov 2018. RBI invites online applications to form eligible candidates for the post of Security Guard. Applies for this post can start from date 09/11/2018 and The last date application form 30/11/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
RBI Recruitment 2018 for 270 Security Guard vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below:
RBI Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Name Of The Post||Security Guard|
|No. Of Vacancies||270|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||09/11/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||30/11/2018|
Name & Number Of Vacancies:
RBI Security Guard– 270 post
- Ahmedabad – 11 post
- Bengaluru – 07 post
- Bhubaneswar – 09 post
- Bhopal – 07npost
- Chandigarh – 07 post
- Chennai – 19 post
- New Delhi – 05 post
- Guwahati – 15 post
- Hyderabad – 10 post
- Jammu – 07 post
- Jaipur – 16 post
- Kanpur – 12 post
- Kolkata – 19 post
- Lucknow – 09 post
- Mumbai – 80 post
- Nagpur – 04 post
- Patna – 13 post
- Thiruvananthapuram – 20 post
- Maximum of Age – 34 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxation as govt rule.
- RBI Security Guard for post The candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from
recognized State Education Board or equivalent.
Application & Examination Fee:
- Check Official Notification.
- Pay Mode (Online)
- Physical Test
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online Give Below
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|