Rewari District Court Recruitment 2018
Rewari district is one of the 22 districts in the state of Haryana, India. It was carved out of Gurgaon district by the Government of Haryana on 1 November 1989. It is also part of the National Capital Region. The administrative headquarter of the district is the city of Rewari, which is also the biggest city in the district. In medieval times Rewari was an important market town and a resting place for caravans headed towards Delhi. It is located in southern Haryana, about 80 kilometers (50 mi) from that city. As of 2011, it is the second least populous district of Haryana after Panchkula.
Rewari District Court 30 Clerk Vacancy
The District & Sessions Judge Rewari has issued a job notification for 30 vacancies under recruitment notice on Nov 2018. Rewari District Court invites offline applications Form eligible candidates for the post of Clerk. Applies for this post can start from date 01/11/2018 and The last date application form 03/12/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Rewari District Court Recruitment 2018 for 30 vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below:
Rewari District Court Recruitment Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||District & Sessions Judge Rewari|
|Name Of The Post||Clerk|
|No. Of Vacancies||30|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||01/11/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||03/12/2018|
Name & Number Of Vacancies:
- Clerk – 30 post
- Minimum of age – 18 years
- The upper age limit is relaxation as govt rule.
- Rewari District Court Clerk post for A candidate who holds a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized University and has passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subjects.
Application & Examination Fee:
- Candidates check official notification.
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- The application on plain paper affixed with a recent photograph of the candidate, furnishing particulars of the post applied for,
- Name, Father’s name, Date of birth, Present address, Permanent address, Qualifications, whether belonging to SC/ST/BC/Ex-servicemen and present employment,
- If any, Contact number, E-mail address, if any, self-attested copies of relevant
certificates, one self-addressed envelope duly stamped of Rs.5/- should reach this office on or before the closing date.
- Postal Address: District & Sessions Judge, Rewari.
Important Dates & Links:
|Admit Card Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Download Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Form||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|