RSC Recruitment 2018 – Regional Science Centre (RSC) Guwahati has issued a job notification for 01 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. RSC invites application for Lower Division Clerk post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 31/03/2018.
RSC Lower Division Clerk post-2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below –
RSC Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
- Lower Division Clerk – 01 post
Total No Of Vacancy – 01 post
Pay Scale –(Rs. 27910/-)
Age limit –
- Candidate age limit should have maximum 30 yrs as on 31/03/2018.
- upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories as per Govt. of India Rules.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates should have 12th Class pass or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with typing speed @ 35 w.p.m./10,500 KDPH in English or @ 30 w.p.m./9,000 KDPH in Hindi on Computer. One year clerical experience is desirable.
Application Fee –
- Application fee details check official notification.
Candidate selection procedure for RSC Recruitment 2018 Lower Division Clerk post will be based on below criteria-
- Written Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Regional Science Centre (RSC) Guwahati – Lower Division ClerkPost, then you can download full official advertisement details from here –
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply for RSC Recruitment 2018 LDC post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post-
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Candidates may send/ submit their application on or before 31.03.2018 till 5 P.M. along with supporting documents i.e. education qualification and experience certificate etc. in the office of – Regional Science Centre Guwahati-781 022.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download or print out their Interview from here, who applied for RSC LDC Vacancy 2018 post-
Important Dates –
- Starting date for Application/Registration – 24/03/2018
- Last date for submission of Application – 31/04/2018