SQAE (Armts) Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 4 Technician Posts:
Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (SQAE) has issued a job notification for 4 posts under Ministry of Defence (DGQA).All eligible candidate can apply for these posts by 9/12/2017 for SQAE Kanpur division.SQAE invites application for Group C Technician (Semi-skilled) posts.
SQAE Kanpur Recruitment 2017 posts other details like age limit, selection process, eligibility criteria and fees information are given below.
SQAE DGQA (Armts) Recruitment 2017 Posts Details –
(A) Technician Post – 01
Pay Scale – Rs. 18000-56900 as per 7th CPC
(B) Age limit –
Age limit for SQAE Recruitment for Technician posts is as follows.
- For General Candidate – 18-27 years
- For OBC candidate – Upper age limit relaxation for 3 years
- For Sc/ST candidate – Upper age limit relaxation for 5 years
(C) Education and Qualification –
- A candidate must be 10th pass out from a recognised Board.
- A candidate must have Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate approved by Central Government or State Government in below trade.
- A candidate should have a diploma in – Tool & Die Maker, Fitter, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Turner, Machinist, Machinist Grinde or miller trade.
(D) Selection Process –
- Eligible candidates are required to qualify a written test and subsequent trade test.
- Trade test will be based on candidate skill.
(E) Notification and Advertisement –
You can view or download SQAE (Armts) Recruitment 2017 posts details from here.To find out complete information about SQAE Technician (Semi-skilled ) posts just click on below link.
(F) How to Apply –
If you want to apply for SQAE Kanpur Technician Recruitment posts then you have to follow below points.
- First, take a print out of Application form with given link.
- Now fill the Application Form carefully without doing any correction.
- Attach Three recent passport size photographs which are duly affixed.
- Attach Copies of Educational Qualification/Professional Qualification, Proof for date of birth (School Leaving/Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating Date of Birth), Physically Handicapped certificate, Caste certificate, experience certificate etc.
- Application Envelope must contain or superscripted “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TECHNICIAN (SEMI-SKILLED)”.
- Now Send Application Form to – “The SQAO, Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (Armts),
Armapore Post, Kanpur- 208009 (U.P.)”
Important Dates – All eligible candidate can apply for SQAE Technician posts by 09/12/2017.