SSC GD Recruitment 2018
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under the Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. SSC currently functions as an autonomous body that is mainly engaged in conducting competitive exams for recruitment to various posts in the SSC departments, organizations.
SSC GD Recruitment 2018 Constable 54953 Vacancies
The Staff Selection Commission has issued a job notification for 54953 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. SSC invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Constable (GD). The Check Online Notification and Apply Application Form for an official website. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 27/07/2018 (Extended Date 17/08/2018)and The last date application form 28/08/2018 (Last Date 17/09/2018) from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
SSC Recruitment 2018 for Constable (GD) vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below
SSC GD Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Constable (GD)|
|No. Of Vacancies||54953|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||27/07/2018 (17/08/2018)|
|Last Date to Apply||27/08/2018 (17/09/2018)|
Name & Number Of Vacancies
Constable (GD)- 54953 post
- BSF- 14436 (Male) and 2548 (Female) post
- CISF- 180 (M) and 20 (F) post
- CRPF- 19972 (M) and 1594 (F) post
- SSB- 6521 (M) and 2025 (F) post
- ITBP- 3507 (M) and 619 (F) post
- AR- 2311 (M) and 765 (F) post
- NIA- 08 (M) post
- SSF- 372 (M) and 75 (F) post
- Minimum of Age- 18 years
- Maximum of Age- 23 years.
- Age Relaxation as per rule
- Basic Salary Rs 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-
- Candidates should have possessed the minimum qualification 10th/12th in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Application & Examination Fee:
- Gen & Obc Candidates Rs 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates Nill
- Physical Test
- Trade Test
- Medical Test
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
|Online Starting Date||17/08/2018|
|Call letters Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Notice Extended||Download Here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Download Admit Card||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|