UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a job notification for 398 vacancies under Central Armed Police Force Department.UPSC invites online application for Assistant Commandant Post under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 21/05/2018.
UPSC CAPF Asst Commandant Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post and Department –
(A) Assistant Commandant Post –
- BSF – 60 post
- CRPF – 179 post
- CISF – 84 post
- ITBP – 46 post
- SSB – 29 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for UPSC Central Armed Police Force Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 20-25 years
- For OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
Pay Scale –
Please check UPSC CAPF 2018 post official notification page for pay scale information.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be Graduate passed out from a recognised University.
- For other details please go through official notification page.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for Union Public Service Commission Central Armed Police Force Vacancy 2018 post is given below –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 200
- For SC/ST candidate – No Fees
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- Interview/Personality Test
- Merit List
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Union Public Service Commission – Assistant Commandant Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card, Credit card or SBI Branch.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for UPSC Central Armed Police Force Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 25/04/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 21/05/2018