UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a job notification for 71 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.UPSC invites online application for Marketing Officer, Assistant Director, Assistant Executive Engineer and Lecturer post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 17/05/2018.
UPSC Assistant Director, Executive Engineer & Lecturer Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Marketing Officer – 28 post
- Assistant Director – 03 post
- Assistant Executive Engineer – 04 post
- Lecturer (Chemical Engineering) – 05 post
- Lecturer (Electronics & Communication Engineering) – 24 post
- Lecturer (Plastic Technology) – 07 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for UPSC Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 30-35 years
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
Please check UPSC 2018 post official notification page for pay scale information.
Educational Qualification –
- For Marketing Officer – Master’s Degree in Agriculture or Botany OR Agricultural Economics OR Agricultural Marketing OR Economics OR Commerce with Economics from a recognized University with 2 years experience in the relevant fields.
- For Assistant Director – B.V. Sc or B.V. Sc and Animal Husbandry Degree from a recognized University with essential experience.
- For Assistant Executive Engineer – Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University and Two years experience in supervisory capacity in Design.
- For Lecturer – First class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in the Chemical Engineering.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 post is given below –
- For General/OBC candidate – Rs. 25
- For SC/ST/Women candidate – No Fees
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for UPSC Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Union Public Service Commission – Marketing Officer, Assistant Director, Assistant Executive Engineer and Lecturer Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents.
- Pay application fee through SBI Bank.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for UPSC Vacancy 2018 Assistant Director, Executive Engineer & Lecturer Post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 28/04/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 17/05/2018