UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a job notification for 782 vacancies at Indian Civil Services post.UPSC invites online application for IAS and IFS post under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 06/03/2018.
UPSC IAS & IFS 2018 post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post and Department –
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Revenue Service
- Indian P&T Accounts
- Indian Audit & Accounts
- Indian Defence Accounts
- Indian Ordnance Factories
- Indian Postal Service
- Indian Civil Accounts
- Indian Railway Accounts Service
- Indian Railway Personnel
- Indian Railways Traffic Service
- Indian Defence Estates Service
- Indian Information Service
- Indian Trade Service
- Indian Corporate Law Service
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service
- Pondicherry Civil Service
2. Age limit –
Candidate age limit for UPSC Civil Service Post 2018 is as follows –
- For General candidate – 21-32 years
- For OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
3. Pay Scale –
For Pay Scale information you have to check official notification details.
4. Educational Qualification –
- The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
- Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications which are recognised by the Government as equivalent to a professional and technical degree.
- Candidates who have passed the final professional M.B.B.S. or any other Medical Examination are also eligible for these post.
5. Number of attempts –
- For General & OBC candidate – Six attempt
- For SC/ST candidate – Number of attempts will not apply for SC/ST candidate.
6. Application Fee –
Application fee information for UPSC Civil Service Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 100
- For SC/ST candidate – No fees (Nill)
7. Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for UPSC Civil 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
8. Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Union Public Service Commission – Civil Service IAS Exam Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
9. How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload all scanned copies of relevant documents along with the application form.
- Make online payment for application fee through SBI Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
- Take print out of Online Application Form.
10. Admit Card –
All applicant can take print out of their admit card from here, who applied for UPSC 2018 Civil Service post.
=> Admit Card
11. Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Application Form – 07/02/2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application Form – 06/03/2018
- Exam Date – 22/04/2018