UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a job notification for 06 vacancies. UPSC invites online application for Translator (Tibetan), Assistant Director Safety (Chemical), Assistant Director Safety(Electrical), Assistant Director Safety(Mechanical), post under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 16/03/2018.
UPSC Translator & Asst Director 2018 post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below-
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
Name Of The Post –
- Translator (Tibetan) 01 post
- Assistant Director Safety (Chemical) – 01 post
- Assistant Director Safety(Electrical) – 01 post
- Assistant Director Safety(Mechanical) – 03 post
Pay Scale – Rs. 56100-177500/-
Educational Qualification –
- Post-1 Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in the Foreign Language concerned (TIBETAN) with English as a compulsory.
- Post-2,3,4 Candidate should have Engineering Engineering (Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical) of a recognized University or equivalent or Two years Experience.
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for UPSC vacancy 2018 is as follows –
- Post-1,4 Candidate age limits maximum 35 years.
- Post-2 Candidate age limits maximum 38 years.
- Post-3 Candidate age limits maximum 40 years.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for UPSC Vacancy 2018 is given below –
- General/OBC Candidate Application Fee: Rs.25/-
- Other Candidate (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) : Nil
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for UPSC Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Verification of Document
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 – Translator (Tibetan), Assistant Director Safety (Chemical), Assistant Director Safety(Electrical), Assistant Director Safety(Mechanical) Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here-
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First access the Online Application page by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Upload all relevant document along with the application form
- Make online payment for application fee through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card
- A Valid E-Mail Id and valid Mobile Number.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form
=> Apply Online
All applicant can take print out of their Interview from here, who applied for Translator & Asst Director Post 2018-
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22/02/2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16/0232018