UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is the state organization authorized to conduct the various examination for appointments to the various posts.UPSSSC conducts various exams in the Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission constituted under the provision of the U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014.
UPSSSC Apply Online 1477 Junior Engineer Posts
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has issued a job notification for 1477 vacancies under recruitment notice on Oct 2018. UPSSSC invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineer. Applies for this post can start from date 30/10/2018 and The last date application form 30/11/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 for 1477 vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below:
UPSSSC Recruitment Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Junior Engineer|
|No. Of Vacancies||1477|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||30/10/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||30/11/2018|
Name & Number Of Vacancies:
Junior Engineer – 1477 post
- Jr. Engineer (Electric / Mechanical)– 148 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Civil) – 982 post
- Jr. Engineer (Water) – 111 post
- Jr. Engineer (Printing Overseer) – 06 post
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical) – 07 post
- Jr. Engineer (Agricultural Engineering) – 129 post
- Jr. Television Engineer – 01 post
- Jr. Engineer Automobile – 01 post
- Electrical Jr. Engineer – 07 post
- Electrical & Mechanical Foreman-Class-1 – 03 post
- Jr. Engineer (Mechanical) – 35 post
- Jr. Engineer – 43 post
- Computer – 04 post
- Minimum of age – 18 years
- Maximum of Age- 40 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxation as govt rule.
- UPSSSC post Candidates should have B.Tech or Higher Engineering Degree.
Application & Examination Fee:
- Rs. 225/- (Application Fee Rs. 200/- + Online Application Fee Rs. 25/-) for General & OBC Candidates and Rs. 105/- (Application Fee Rs. 80/- + Online Application Fee Rs. 25/-) for SC/ ST Candidates. PWD Candidates Should Pay Only Online Application Fee Rs. 25/-. Details of Application Fee is available in Notification.
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Important Dates & Links:
|Admit Card Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Download Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Form||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|