UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
UPSSSC Apply Online 284 Asst & Steno Posts
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has issued a job notification for 284 vacancies under recruitment notice on Dec 2018. UPSSSC invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant, Stenographer & Other. Applies for this post can start from date 05/12/2018 and The last date application form 26/12/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 for 284 vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below:
UPSSSC Recruitment Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant, Stenographer & Other|
|No. Of Vacancies||284|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||05/12/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||26/12/2018|
Name & Number Of Vacancies:
|Sr No||Organization Name||Post Name||Total|
|1||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission||Mandi Inspector Amin/ Auctioneer||181|
|2||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission||Junior Assistant (Samanya Chayan)||18|
|3||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission||Junior Assistant (Vishesh Chayan)||17|
|4||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission||Stenographer||48|
|5||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission||Market Supervisor Grade II||10|
|5||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission||Account Clerk||10|
- Minimum of age – 18 years
- Maximum of Age- 40 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxation as govt rule.
- UPSSSC post Candidates should have completed degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
Application & Examination Fee:
- GEN/OBC Application Fee Rs 200
- SC/ST Candidates Fee Rs 80
- PH Candidates No Fee
- Written Test
- Skill Test
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
|Admit Card Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Download Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Form||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|