West Central Railway Recruitment 2018
The West Central Railway (WC), one of the 16 zones of the Indian Railways, came into existence on 1 April 2003. It is headquartered at Jabalpur. 1 April 2003, the West Central Railway was reconstituted from the Jabalpur and Bhopal divisions of the Central Railway zone (CR) and the reorganized Kota of the Western Railway zone (WR).
The West Central Railway (WCR) has issued a job notification for 21 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. West Central Railway invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Sports Quota. The Check Online Notification and Apply Application Form for an official website. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 12/07/2018 and The last date application form 10/08/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2018 for Sports Quota vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below
West Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||West Central Railway|
|Name Of The Post||Sports Quota|
|No. Of Vacancies||21|
|Job Location||West Central Zone|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||12/07/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||10/08/2018|
Name & Number Of Vacancies
Sports Quota- 21 post
- Weightlifting – 04 post
- Badminton – 03 post
- Cricket – 04 post
- Hockey – 04 post
- Wrestling – 04 post
- Basketball – 02 post
- Minimum of Age- 18 years
- Maximum of Age- 25 years.
- Check Official Notification
- Candidates should have 12th/Graduate Degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have certificate Sports achievement issued by concerned Federation/Association/Board.
Application & Examination Fee:
- Gen Candidates Rs 100/-
- SC/ST/Minorities/EBC candidates fee Nill.
- Physical Test
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
|Online Starting Date||12/07/2018|
|Call letters Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Here|
|Download Admit Card||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|